Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Now the grocery store is something all new everytime. Its a 3 ring circus that keep you constantly on your toes. Alice is one circle, Jude is another, and the actual shopping is the third. I am supposed to keep it all together. Sometimes I do a really good job and sometimes it all falls to bits in my hands. On this certain day things were going really well. The touch but no grab rule was having a really beating but they were keeping the other rules. No running, inside voice, and stay by mommy. The no grabbing rule is hard because they want so baddly to help. They see me grab things and put them in the cart, so they try and grab things to put in the cart. They see me open a frezzer door, so they open up a frezzer door, etc. About 75 percent of the time I would say our shopping trips go realy well and this was one of those times. Good job my darlings!

No comments: