Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No surface is  safe! Hide all writing impliments, Alice is here.
 
This girl loves coloring. She loves loves loves it! I am all about it, except that sometimes the paper isn't enough for her. She has to find other surfaces. And she is crafty. I will have picked up all crayons, markers, pencils, whatever. And a moment later, I will find her scribbling on the wall. We have had crayon on the wall. Marker on the couch, paint on the table, we have had coloring on counter tops, face and bodies, even Duckets has gotten something on  him. On this particular day it was chalk on the wall. Not that big of a deal but it as more of the same that has been going on. Luckily it was very simple to clean up and that is just what she did. I gave her a towel and made her clean the wholething. I am sure this wont be the last time either.  




No comments: