Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Every year my mom's school has a halloween carnival and this year they really stepped it up. There were some of the most intense bouncy houses I have ever seen! Alice and Jude were loving the shark one. You climbed to the top of the shark and slid down and came out of his mouth, great teeth and all. Then we tried to go down the gorilla one. Jude loved it but Alice lost her mind. It was a little deflated and when you stepped inside it kind of wrapped around you. So I thought maybe she was feeling claustraphobic. I went around to put her under the gorilla where it was more of a flat jumpy part. SHE SCREAMED!!! She screamed so loud and just did this speedy scuttle crawl over to the other side and ran off into the night. I had to ditch Jude and chase after her. Poor thing was traumatized. Anytime I got even semi close to the gorilla she would just panic. Anytime we would mention the gorilla she would just say "NO NO NO!!" It was very cute but also very sad.  We just enjoyed the rest of the carnival sans giant gorillas.

No comments: