Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Easter fun to be had. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays as a mommy. It's a reason to bring everyone together for food, family, fun, and some wierd, crazy, yet wholey enjoyable and delightful game. We went over to my moms house again this year. It's the perfect place for it with all it's little stations. Sanbox, garde, patio, etc. The kids had a really good time. Angie and I went over board again, but all in the name of a good time. All the kids got it right of the bat. Putting eggs inthe basket no problem. Although Alice thought shehit the jack pot when she found a football. She was super excited and I wasn't about to say a thing. ALso about 3/4 of the way through the hunt poor Jude's basket bottom fell out. Eggs everywhere. We were laughing for quite awhile. Jude just saw it as an oppurtunity to start checking what was in the eggs. It was a great Easter! I got crafty this year and made each of the kids a bunny. Aren't they cute! I am quite proud of them.






1 comment:

leslieb1207 said...

Your bunnies are the best! Such a cute idea and no one else has a bunny like theirs. The kids loved all their Easter surprises!
We had such a good time Sunday! I'm glad we celebrated Easter at the house.
Thank you and Angie for helping me put all the furniture together on Friday. I'm glad we got to enjoy it on Sunday.