Thursday, April 12, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!! We have a 9 Oclock church so I waited until we got home from church to have our Easter celebration. I drove home while Derek kindly walked the kids home. I frantically put together our suprise. A trail of candies from the door to the back yard. I gave each of the kids a cup to put their candies into but who was I kidding. They had to eat every single candy. Derek and I helped them along, to the big suprise.








SANBOX!!! We got the kids a sanbox and they loved it. They forgot about the candy completley. I am pretty sure we just rocked their world. They climbed into that sanbox and had to be dragged out hours later. Super fun!






3 comments:

Rob O said...

Those are the cutest kids I have ever seen!!!!

leslieb1207 said...

Love to see my old light put to good use! That was a great idea guys! I'm so happy for the kids they' ll enjoy it all summer, and all their new sand toys. They look so cute!!! Love them

leslieb1207 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.