Thursday, April 12, 2012

BEES!!! BEES!! SO MANY BEES! The kids and I were out recycling and we saw an oddity of nature that we couldn't resist getting up close and dangerous with. There were so many bees. I have never seen them do something like this and I have no idea what they were up o but they were dedicated. They weren't going to move for anyone. The bees were kind of creepy but what really scared me was how close Jude and Alice were willing to get. They have no fear. Luckily no one got stung and it was just a super cool random wonder.















1 comment:

leslieb1207 said...

Wow that was weird! I wonder if their hive had been destroyed and they had no place to go? Im glad Jude and Alice got to see them up close, probably a once in a life opportonity! You are lucky they were not African bees because they are very aggressive. I'm glad you are all ok:)