Sunday, April 1, 2012

I have a horrible accidental habit of making booze. I fill up strange bottles with juice, drink half of it, and then forget about the rest. I usually fill up old bottles with lids so that the kids don't spill it and it will get pushed under this or that. One time I even made a bomb! I did my same horrible thing but somehow the bottle had gotten pushed way under my bed and was there for who knows how long. It was 3 oclock in the morning in the dead of summer when Derek and I are roused by a loud BOOM! (well Derek kept sleeping, I woke up like a shot) I woke him up and sarted investigating what it was and when I stepped out of bed the carpet was wet. The whole room smelled like a bar. I look under my bed and there is sports bottle shrapnel everywhere. We had to move the entire bed and soak it up with towels. It was pretty bad. I have learned my lesson for the most part, but every once in awhile I will do it again. On this day I saw Jude drinking this pink drink and the wierd thing was it was fizzing. Really bad fizzing. So I grabbed it and smelled it and sure enough.Fermented, who knows how old juice, was in that bottle. So I grabbed it and told him he couldn't have it and he uttered that funniest thing!

No comments: