Friday, July 22, 2011

This Saturday we went to go feed the ducks! There were some very appreciative ducks who were just so excited for us to be feeding them. There were even some baby ducks(more like teenager ducks) that were very cute. All the boys were doing a great job of ripping up the breaand throwing it. But my dear Jude was trying to hand feed the ducks and almost feel into the gross pond about 15 times. We also did a little bit of fishing. Brian is going on a fishing/camping trip with the boy scouts so he has been practicing. It was kind of fun to see the fish get all close and think about biting but then swim away, but then come back and think about it then BITE! I caught a fish on my first try, I felt really good about it, but he was alittle guy so I let him go. Derek caught a cute little fish that we also had to send back. Brian was lucky enough(or unlucky enough if you were the fish) to get a big one. Way to go Brian.

No comments: