Sunday, July 10, 2011

Angie and I have been having some late nights working on our robes and last night was no diffrent. This morning Alice decided to wake up bright and early. I was so tired that I plopped her out in the living room and feel asleep next to her on the couch. I should have known better, so I deserved everything I got. Alice of course ignored the toys and started in on her rain of terror. I placed her back inthe scene of the crime for pictures. First she emptied out a pack of wipes.


Then she stopped for a bite of dog food before dumping both the dog food and the dog water, leaving a giant mess.

She helped sort the recycling.

and lastly helped to clean out our shoe nook. What a busy morning!

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a good helper. She's so precious!

Rob O said...

When Heather tried that several years ago, Ryan and Julia spread powdered sugar EVERYWHERE! We told her to do what you did, take a picture. It will be funny some day.

leslieb1207 said...

HMMM... I don't know, but these pictures remind me of pictures I took about 24 years ago!