Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Warning!!! There is booty in this post!So I think that at one point there was a washer and dryer hookup in our back yard because there are two spiggots and one of them is warm water. So I hooked it up and we had a warm sprinkler party. The boys loved running and got soaked to the bone. They played and played and played but then the water got cold and they all started shivering and shaking. So we took them into the tub to get them warmed up and....all the hot water was gone. Poor kids were just going to have to get warm the old fashioned way with clothes and movement. Also it didn't help that I had done dishes, two loads of laundry, and taken a shower myself. Geez, I think someone needs to remind me that I live in the desert! But at least it was all in the name of fun!






1 comment:

Angie said...

That was so much fun! Too bad the warm water gets used up so quickly. Warm sprinkler parties all the time would be great, but we'd still need a warm bath after. And if I didn't have to pour burning hot water on Ollie's hand to get it warm, that would be good. :)