Friday, May 20, 2011

That's it! i am trading you to the gypsies for a bag of rice! Ok not really but sometimes these kids! Jude had used his bumbo to climb up to the counter and pull out a purple permenant marker and just went to town on my kitchen. He got the floor, both counters and himself. I was proud of myself though because I very calmly told him that he was in trouble and was going to get a spanking and time out. I administered the spanking with out anger and put him in his room. After a minute or so I got him back out and set him to work. It took us about 1/2 an hour of scrubbing with a brillo pad and lysol to get it out and I made him clean the whole time with his own little rag. Hopefully he will think twice before he decides to paint the town red, err, the kitchen purple. Dang kids!





2 comments:

Rob O said...

Excellent parenting skills. I especially like the having him clean it up part!

leslieb1207 said...

This incident reminds me of someone I know. HMM I can't quite recall her name.