Thursday, March 3, 2011

So this wasn't planned but it is super cute and serendipitous. Forever ago my wonderful mommy in law(love you Jan) got Jude a froggie towel, it looks so cute on him. And the other day my mommy (love you Mami) brought Alice a princess towel. Do you get it....? It's the princess and the frog! They also have shark and butterfly towels but I don't think they have that movie yet. Someone start working on that.
I tried to get one together but Jude was being a stinker. He ran away into the kitchen and I took all these pictures of the back of his head before I got one decent one.


3 comments:

Angie said...

Ha, ha! The princess and the frog. Love it!

leslieb1207 said...

I love my babies. They are so cute!!!

leslieb1207 said...

You need to take a picture of both of them together with their towels. That would be soooo cute.