Monday, March 14, 2011

One of Jude's favorite activities(and he asks for it all the time) is to go for a car ride. I will let him sit in the front seat, put on our hazards, and take off at the break neck speed of 2 miles an hour. Jude changes radio stations and adjusts the air conditioner. He turns on the lights and plays with the windshield wipers. He has so much fun! Today for the first time I let him drive. We went to an storage center parking lot and he did his thing. He was everywhere but he adorded it. He was so amazed that he could drive the car. He was spaz driving going left right left right, just all over the place.
And for all those worry prone people, this is a picture of our dashboard. I was going so slow that I didn't even register. Less then 1 minute a rotation. Which is good for me because there have been a couple times where if I had been going any faster Jude would have broken my car. He has thrown my car into reverse while I was driving. He has also taken out the keys while I was driving. Gonna break my car, good for me I was going slow.

No comments: