Saturday, March 12, 2011

So the other day we were just sitting around the house when I heard the icecream truck. The ice cream truck!!! I thought it would be so fun to take Jude and let him get his first icream truck icecream. I peeked out the window and there were 3 girls in line so I figured I had time.I started singing about icecream to get Jude excited and scrambled to get us out the door. I crammed some shoes onJude(didn't even put on socks), grabbed a fiver, and then headed out the door and...the truck is gone! I spent less then 30 seconds but I wasn't quick enough. I'm standing there dumbfounded and Jude is dancing for icecream. What am I going to do? I put Jude in the car and we drove down the street to the gas station and I let him pick his own icecream from the frezzer and of course he picks the monster of the bunch and gets something called a fat boy. At first he just held it. He cherised it and didn't want to eat it. Then with wild abandon he started making the biggest mess but enjoying every bite. Well every bit that didn't end up all over his face and shirt. Funny guy.



1 comment:

Rob O said...

We love to take Jude on a "Car ride for ice cream."