Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have been so excited about this phase and now it's here. I love love love when you see a kid in the store with rainboots, a tutu, and a spiderman shirt. They are just figuring out independence and it feel important to them to pick their own clothes. Well Jude didn't go as crazy as my example but he did get very adventurous with his patterns when picking out his outfit. Camo pants, stripe shirt, diffrent striped jacket, my hat, and glasses. He is looking slammin'!We even left the house, rocking Jude's outfit loud and proud. Although the glasses must have made it a little to dark. By the time we got to the park he was gone. Fell asleep right on the stroller, all the people at the park thought it was so funny and so cute. And it was.

3 comments:

leslieb1207 said...

goofy kid. that was the way you were Cristi. You always wanted to dress yourself. Juju is so cute! To bad he didn't get to enjoy the park. I thought he always walked. Did you wake him up?

Sheena said...

Love it! He looks like such a stud in that first picture. "Yeah, I picked it out. So what?" He is adorable.

Rob O said...

Excellent fashion statement.