Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let me start off this post with a disclaimer. I'm going to be the first to say it incase anyone else is thinking it.Say it loud and say it proud! I am a bit of a creeper, I just find people to be so interesting that I can't resist chasing them down and snapping a picture from time to time.This case was especially true. I was in target with Angie, Jan, Derek, and all our kiddos when I see these people checking out with 2 overflowing carts full of soda. 5 high and 5 deep in each cart and some on the bottom. It was so crazy that I chased them down to take a picture. I was very sneaky acting like I was just checking my camera. I turned off the flash and just snapped it as I walked by. i thought it was so strange and I had to share it with others. So there is my dirty little secret. Wierd people+ can't resist Cristina+camera= creeper

1 comment:

Angie said...

I would have done the same thing, but you were doing it for me so I didn't have to. Thanks! I still wonder where they were going with all the diet Pepsi.