Saturday, September 25, 2010

So yesterday all of the kids and Duckets were running around a grassy area and having a great time. Whenever Duckets starts running the kids just start going crazy and they stop paying attention to what they are doing and where they are going. We still had the leash on Duckets and here comes Jude and he just clothes lines himself right on it. At first it didn't look bad at all, just a bit of a rashy area. When we woke up the next day we see this huge scab all over his neck like he was strangled. The pictures don't do it justice because it really looks bad. So when social services comes knocking on my door I need people to vouch for me. This kid just can't keep himself out of physical trouble!





1 comment:

Angie said...

I'll vouch for you!! And I'm so sorry! Hope it's looking better.