Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My baby boy is getting so sneaky and crafty. He has figured out how to climb on everything, open cabinets and pantries,but now nothing is safe. Because my Jude man has figured out how to open doors. I was on the computer and I hear the front door open and close really quickly. I turn around and Jude is standing there, I thought that perhaps I had imagined it. Later on in the day I was in the bathroom all bymyself and then i wasn't. Jude just opened the door and walked in. This is going to be fun, but thank goodness most of our doors have locks. Although I'm sure Jude will figure those out before to long too. Also this video has a one of Judes new cute words. He loves to copy us after prayer or scriptures and says "AMEN" but he drags it out and says it in a southern drawl. It's so funny and cute and he is so proud of himself when he says it. Cute man.

No comments: