Tuesday, September 14, 2010

But where are the children?!?!?!?!

Here is Angie and I having a great kid free time. My ward was having this craft night and we just got to make the most wonderful things! Both of our creative minds were overdosing on cuteness and we just couldn't get enough of all the cute things they had for us to do. There were cupcake advent calendars, photo frames, hair clips, all sorts of goodies. I'm way sad because I've got so much I want to do but at the end of this month when baby girl is here I am going to be lucky if I can find time to shower. Sigh... but we did manage to make some lovely menu boards and we got the jist of all the other projects so we can do them on our own later.

Here are some of the crafts that we didn't get a chance to make but we got the idea and the jist of how to do it later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for inviting me!! It was so much fun and now I have so much craftiness that I NEED to do! Oh, and by the way, I like your new background. So cute!