Saturday, September 11, 2010

Angie, Derek and I decided we needed to pick up some supplies so we headed on over to the store. We strapped all the kids into this monstrosity of a cart and off we went. There was a little lay over at the bathrooms and we decided to entertain the kids by letting them try on glasses. They were all so funny and such "cool dudes." They were enjoying their glasses so much that when it came time to give them up we had a bit of a fight on our hands.

Here is my Jude man trying on a bike helmet. For some reason this was also "super cool" because it was another fight when it came time to put it back. But he will get a helmet of his own soon enough. My next big purchase is going to be a bike and one of those little mesh carriages. I had so much fun in them as a kid and as soon as baby girl gets strong enough to hold herself up I'm getting one and off we go. Ivins is covered in bike trails and it's a shame we aren't enjoying them.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love, love the fish lips sunglasses picture of Jude! We did have a fun time doing weird random stuff that day. And I agree - being able to enjoy bike trails would be fabulous!