Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THIS GIRL!!! She did it again. She thinks she is just so dang busy. Today I was washing her hair, and since she is so big and can make her own decisions she decides to pull her head away from me and she bashed her face right into the side of the tub. I saw the peice of tooth on her tounge and I just screamed. We ended up taking her to the dentist the next day and luckily it wasn't as bad as it looked. They x-rayed her and the root wasn't broken, but the nerve is dangerous close. Because she is so little they would have to put her under cause she is so wiggly, and they want to wait until she is a little older so for now we have a broken tooth goofy girl grin we are rocking. I hated it at first but it is growing on me. Gosh Dang head strong girl, what am I going to do with you.









3 comments:

Angie said...

Come on, she is so big. ;)

Rob O said...

What a pistol!

leslieb1207 said...

So... I wonder! If Alice puts her half tooth under her pillow, will the Tooth Fairy bring her half a dollar? You guys need to start getting some money together so you can get some kind of accident insurance on that girlly, girl :)