Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here is another new string of activity/posts that I am going to call "Garbage into Gold." There are so many fun ways for kids to learn and play and they don't have to be attached to huge price tags. My first was play dough and q-tips. It was so neat for the kids to poke and bury the qtips in the play dough. Jude even figured out that if you get enough qtips in the top of the play dough, that you can flip it over and have it stand on the qtips.








I also took a handful of change and rolled it into a playdough ball for a treasure hunt. Jude was squishing and pulling at the play dough,really getting into it. But after 5 or so coins they started getting harder to find and he went back to poking it with qtips. A pretty good sensory activity, I am very pleased.

3 comments:

Angie said...

We all know that kids like the box and the bag that the toy comes in better than the toy. I think you're clever.

Rob O said...

I want to come play at your house!

leslieb1207 said...

What wonderful ideas you have! Your babies are lucky to have you for a Mama! Keep up the amazing job your doing! Love you Cristi