Thursday, April 28, 2011

So it is finally wonderful enough to get the bikes going. Andrea and I took Jude in our trailer and had a great time going a mile or two down this trail. The whole time I was thinking. "Wow, this is easy, Jude isn't weighing me down at all." Then we got to the end of the trail and had to turn around. Ugh, I hadn't realized it but we were going downhill the WHOLE time. It was so slight that I didn't really even notice it, but let me tell you, I noticed it going back up hill. I need some sort of something cause that Bike ride kicked my butt. Andrea had to take over about a 1/4 of the way. She is in a cycling class so she has the advantage but maybe that is a clue that I need to take some sort of class to. Well when we got back, Jude did not want to get out. So we went around the complex. Our neighbor kids came out and gave me the most pitiful look, so I invited them for around the block rides. All the kids had so much fun, we have big old speed bumps and I would fly over them as fast as I could and the kids would bounce so high. They loved it! We went and went and went until it was dark. A good workout and so much fun.





No comments: