Friday, April 29, 2011

My mom very sweetly hosted a Easter party for us this Easter sunday. We had a really good time and everyone chipped in to the point that the kids were so loaded with stuff their baskets wouldn't hold anymore. They had to dump everything out and go back for more. Jude was so stinking funny this year. First off I'll say that in my attempt to be quasi-healthy I also set out little oranges for the kids to put in their buckets. Well that is all Jude would pick up. Orange after orange after orange. Any time I tried to put in an egg he would get upset with me. Soon his bucket was full and there were no more oranges, so what did he do? He dumped all the oranges out and tried collecting again. He is such a goof!





2 comments:

leslieb1207 said...

It was so great to have everyone here for Easter!!! Loved it:-) The kids had lots of fun and so did I. We need to do it again!

Rob O said...

A great party! Thanks for having us Leslie.