Friday, January 27, 2012

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! BLOOD AND GORE AHEAD! SQUEMISH PEOPLE TURN BACK!!!!




Ok with that warning in place I shall continue. Poor Alice got bonked up bad. I was getting dressed in my room while Alice and Jude were playing on a box behind me. I opened a drawer to grab a shirt and Alice feel right into the corner of the drawer. At the time I just thought she had fallen off the box onto the soft carpet and was just being a whiner about it. I finished getting my shirt on as she lay on the ground and lazily went to her aide. When I picked her up half of her face was covered in blood. I started panicking on the inside but held it together on the outside and got her to the bathrrom. She was dripping blood everywhere. It was so scary. The blood just kept coming and coming. Finally I got it under control and took her to the doctor(actually my mom did since I was keyless, thanks for saving my bacon mama*kiss*) where she had to get stitches. She was not happy at all. It was so sad. I had to hold her down, while another nurse held her head, while the doctor stitched her up. She only got three stitches but she fought the entire time. When she got home she was so tuckered out that she slept all afternoon and was still tired in time for bed time. She is doing fine now but what a scare.


No comments: