Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I think this is my first new year post. We have never realy done much so I have never really had to post anything. This year we had a good time. We went out for fireworks as soon as the sun went down. Smoke bombs, sparklers, all sorts of fun. They loved dancing around the fireworks and holding the sparklers and running around in the smoke. It was fun for all. Then we went inside and got Tokyos countdown and did a confetti pull popper that Angie made(they were so cute and sooo fun) and did our new years countdown. Then we played in the confetti and drank martinellis till it was time to go. We had such a blast.

2 comments:

Rob O said...

Great fun!

Angie said...

Those confetti poppers are amazing, if I do say so myself. Who was the genius who constructed those? We had a great, fun time!