Saturday, December 31, 2011

We had the most festive Christmas eve! In the eraly morning we piled everyone into the car and headed North. We drove all the way up to Cedar city and pulled over into a field to play with the snow. The idea was to make snowmen but the snow was so powdery that it wasn't even going to sort of work. We ended up pilling up exsisting ice chunks and making ghetto icemen. I made a snow angel. And Jude and Alice were in love with their own foot prints. Derek and I had a snowball fight and we all got really cold. Then we headed to a mom and pop burger joint that had the most yummy food to warm up. It was my favorite thing I have done so far this holiday season and I think I will have to do it again before the winter season is over.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

Fun! We should go find some snow to play again so that this time we can come, too.