Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's Santa!! I love him so much and this guy is the best Santa I have ever seen. He does a Q and A session and is just flawless. Both Derek and I got to ask questions and we learned about Santa's magical bag and how Santa and Mrs. Claus vacation in a a volcano in the south pole. Andrea was nice enough(and sneaky enough) to grab us tickets ahead of time. Everyone got to sit on his lap and did pretty well. Alice got a little nervous but other then a paniced face she was fine. I had been coaching Jude all Christmas for this moment. And while I couldn't get him to sit on Santa's lap he did let Santa talk to him and hold him close by. I had been telling Jude that when he sees Santa he can tell him what he wants for Christmas. So the second Santa address him he start yelling "TRAINS!!! I WANT TRAINS!!!" from about 5 feet away. It was so funny. Derek was lucky enough to be asked by Santa to carry his magic bag out to the car. It was so much fun! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!







1 comment:

Angie said...

Jude did so good with Santa. I'm impressed.