Saturday, December 31, 2011

So a couple days before Christmas I went to go grab all something from the closet and while I ws rummaging all my wrapping paper fell behind the water heater and the wall. I let out the most anguished "NOOOOOO" because I was certain it was lost for good. It was such a hard to reach area. PLus paper next to a water heater! Fire hazard. I was in the kitchen brainstorming on how to get it out when I hear banging on the wall. I come to investigate and my husband has wiggld his way into the itty bitty space and saved my wrapping paper. But now I had lost my husband. Especially since he got in an accident and his wrist was useless to him. But lie the hard core tough guy that he is, he just one hand hoists himself up and out. I was so immpressed and grateful that I had both my husband and my wrapping paper back.



















No comments: