Sunday, August 7, 2011

Don't laugh. This is Jude's serious face. So what happened is that Jude got down really late for a nap (curse you 12:30 church time slot) and at this point he didn't want to take a nap. But i was insistant on at least an hour of in his room alone time. In a last ditch effort to appease to my better nature he comes out of the room with a pair of chonies(our nickname for underwear) on his head. I sent him back to bed while holding in laughter and he finally went to sleep. 2 hours later he wakes up screaming, I go in and get him and he had fallen asleep with the chonies on his head. He must have had an angry nap cause he was pissed! But it was so funny seeing him try to be all serious and upset with a pair of underwear on his head. I don't think I have ever seen him so mad before yet so funny. Ha HA HA!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh, curse those Sunday naps! Love the chonies on the head! Did he pick that up from my boys? They put chonies on their heads, too. :) Oh, and I wore my white shirt just like the one your wearing to church, too.