Thursday, August 18, 2011

The carnival was in town and we had so much fun! We went on family night and everything was at a special rate. The first thing we did was try and put Jude and I into a giant bubble. Jude got too nervous so i went alone and it was so much fun. They just stuff you inside a giant ball, fill it with air and then puch you into a pool. I was trying to run but just ended up falling and rolling. I was laughing so hard and had such a good time. Way to much fun. After that we took Jude to a petting zoo where he could have spent all day if we had let him. He was so interested in the goats. He loved the goats and just kept asking for more goats more goats. There was also a little station where you could hold kittens and Jude was in heaven! Until it was someone elses turn to hold the kitten. He lost his mind and started screaming "My cat, my cat!!" over and over. He just became a mess. Once we calmed him down. We wandered the fair. We played carnival games, and let Jude ride a train. All the lines were way too long for Derek and I to ride anything, but we were just as happy to watch Jude play. Such a treat.

No comments: