Sunday, August 7, 2011

Acitivity time! Angie and I crammed all our boys into the back of her car and headed down to the mall to let the kids ride all the little vroom vroom machines. There was an icecream truck, a space ship, a motorcycle, a firetruck, and a car. The boys had a great time riding everything but after about 10 minutes we were out of quarters so we went to the bookstore into the kids section for an impromtu story time. While there I decided I adore book stores. I wish I had a five hour block where I could just get lost in one.










One of the reasons I love book stores so much is because you can find almost anything on any subject. Take this book that I found. I wonder who would win Zombies or unicorns. I guess I will have to read to find out.



2 comments:

Rob O said...

I love bookstores too. The cousins look like they are having a blast.

Angie said...

I am loving all of these pictures! The boys stuffed in the backseat - funny; all of them in the ice cream truck - precious; Ollie and Jude cheesing it in the fire truck - golden! Let's do read zombies vs. unicorns just because now I'm curious. :)