Thursday, June 23, 2011

Having a yard is fantastic. It was much work and much time and much money and it was worth it all! My kids have a safe place where they can play as free as they want. We have sprinkler parties, throw balls, chase games, blow bubbles, draw with chalk, and have all sorts of fun. Jude just loves to wander around in the morning which is nice for mw when I am trying to catch up on house work. A lot of the time Jude just wants me to be there. He doesn't want me to be involved in what he is doing though so i can sit there and read or relax with Alice while Jude gets all his outside energy taken care of. It is so wonderful! here is a cute video of Duckets trying to get Alice to play with him and Jude just loving it!



1 comment:

Angie said...

It is fantastic, so stop making me jealous.