Friday, June 24, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I am now 25, a whole quarter of a century, and my sweet husband made sure that this landmark occasion didn't go by without a little fuss. He got me and he got me good, I never saw it coming. He very sweetly told me that he was getting up with Alice and that I was to just relax and sleep. That in itself is an awesome present but after he finished feeding Alice at 2 in the morning he stayed up till 4 in the morning with over 1000 feet of streamers and caution tape and covered the living room in a labaryinth of crisscrossing tape. I couldn't believe my eyes! Then he went one step further and hid my presents in it all. I had to crawl and search all over and it was such a treat. Such a grand gesture and it made my 25th birthday one to remember! Later that night we had super yummy pizza and got to eat super scrumptious from scratch cake at Angies house(I forgot my camera. So mad at myself) with whipped cream frosting and berries. it was so good. Then I got to watch cute internet videos and eat my weight in delicous pomegranite sorbet. Best birthday ever!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love the streamers and caution tape everywhere! I have pictures from the celebration at my house. I'll get them to you. That picture of Alice is way cute!