Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy disco daddy day!!! Jude has for some reason given Derek the name Disco daddy, I think it is actually supposed to be a form of "this go daddy" but it sounds like dosco daddy and it is so cute. Derek LOVES bacon, so I thought I would get him a gag/intriguing fathers day present. He got chocolate covered bacon! Angie and I made it and it looked really cute as a matter of fact. We crumbled the bcaon and melted down the chocolate and put it all into little heart molds. It turned out really adorable. And it wasn't that bad. It was the saltyness of a chocolate pretzel only much more intense. The kids loved it and everyone had at leastone heart. It was a really funny way to tell our men folk that we adore them and are so greatful for all the hardowrk they put into our families. We love our daddies!




1 comment:

Angie said...

Much yummier than expected. I had a fun time making them with you!