Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday! My little man is two years old! I started the day off with settin gup a play tent before Jude even woke up. I was worried that maybe he wouldn't like it but he saw it and dived in head first! He played and played and loved it! Then we made his birthday cake, he helped me stir it up, he kept trying to eat it but I wouldn't let him just yet. My mom called in the middle of our cake making and I pulled him away from the cake, and boy did he object. After the cake was in the oven I just let him go. I mean what kind of mother would I be if I didn't let him lick the bowl. The cake ended up looking so great. It was kermit since his favorite show is muppets.We invited everyone over for birthday cake and icecream and we had such a good time. Jude blew out his candles all by himself. We were all so suprised!Then we did presents and watched videos off when Jude was a baby. The kids were just glued to the TV. All in all we had such a fun birthday! Happy Birthday my beautiful boy!

Here is Jude blowing out his candles.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I guess I shouldn't spoil the pride, but I think actually he had a little help with the candles. After he blew them out, Ollie came over to me and said, "I helped blow Jude's candles." Sorry. You can pretend I didn't tell you that if you want. It was a great time! Thanks for including us in the fun!

Cristina said...

I call baloney! I watched that video 15 times and Ollie is no where close. That is 100 % Jude.

Rob O said...

So big already.