Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny thing about siblings, they feel that everything has to be even and fair. One can't get any more then the other which leads me to my post. I was getting everyone ready to go on a big walk, and I hate it when people tell me my little baby son(Alice) is so handsome so I always try and put a bow on her to avoid confusion. Well to day Jude felt that it was really important that he have one to and I figured...why not. It's not a big deal, so Alice got her flower and Jude got his and off we went on our walk. We walked all around town and Jude actually looked really cute. There have been times when people have come to Jude and complimented me on my beautiful daughter and this wasn't really helping that. I was so tickled that I was making a big deal to get pictures but I must have made too big a deal cause towards the end Jude started hiding his face. Sorry kiddos you are just both so cute!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love it!! Kids just have got to try everything. He's still a handsome, masculine boy, even while sporting his flower.

leslieb1207 said...

He is soo cute!!! 1st. time I see him get embarrassed about taking pictures. Did he go for a walk with the flower? I love that little guy!!!