Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Magicians! I love 'em! And this one was a free one sponsered by the library, even better. ANd he was a good one. I was lucky enough to get up there and be his " beautiful assisstant." Even though I was right there and have had a chance o view the video mulitple times I still can't figure out how he did the trick. I couldn't figure out how he did any of the tricks. I need to get this guys number and hve him come to mynext birthday party cuse he was wow! Sadly he wow was lost on wiggly toddlers. But I still got to see most of it. The kids wandered up a floor and I got to look down from the balcony. To finish of his show he took a leaf blower and a roll of toilet paper and made this awesome TP canon and shot it into the crowd. I didn't get to be a part of it but I did get some great pictures of it which is almost better (for me anyway) Video to follow.



July 23

No comments: