Wednesday, June 6, 2012

For the last year or so Derek and I have been trying really hard to recycle. We don't have a collection service or anything in Saint George so we have to store it and sort it ourselves. We have two little milk crates that we fill up and about every week and a half we take it to the recycling bins. The kids love to come help and I love to let them.  I will usually get all the little things like paper and plastic wrappers and then I will let them help with bottles and cans. Jude is tall enough  that if I empty a crate he can stand on top of it and do put it in himself. Alice think she is big enough to do it herself but usually ends up with it coming back in her face( 3 picture from the left on the top.) And Jude always needs to look at what he has just thrown away. Then they both help me take the empty crates back to the car and we  all give each other high fives. What a cute way to help the planet! 

No comments: