Friday, May 18, 2012

We love peanut butter jelly sandwiches in our house. For almost every meal Jude requests "Belly Sandwiches." But I am a bit of a snob about my jam. I want it to be actual fruit, no corn syrups or dyes. And I don't want to pay 5 bucks for a little puny jar. So I decided to make some jam of my very own. I found a super tasty recipe that used strawberries, honey, and apples. Sounds so tasty! I set about making it and before long I had two helpers. They helped me grate the apples and do "quality test" as you can see in the second picture. I don't have any finished product pictures but I will say that it turned out great and so super yummy!!!



2 comments:

Rob O said...

I want to try some! Maybe in a couple of months,

Bobby and Melissa said...

Your jam sounds delish! I want the recipe :)
And they look like twins from the back with their cute curly heads! Love it :)