Saturday, November 26, 2011

Derek and I took the kids for a family walk and we ended up finding the most beautiful yellow trees and frolicking in the leaves. Jude was so confused by the changing of the leaves. I kept pointing to the trees and asking him what color the trees were and he kept insisting that they were green. Finally I pulled down a leaf and handed it to him to look at. After that he told me the trees were yellow. But we didn't really care what color they were, they were just fun. I couldn't resist weaving some through Dereks big burly mountain man beard. I guess now he is treebeard(LOTR shoutout) and speaking of trees! Jude climbed his first ever tree! I was playing with Alice and then Jude cries out to me to look at him and there he was a couple feet off the ground up in a tree. The child in me got all warm and fuzzy about it. I was just so proud and excited! He asked me to help him go higher but I told him that if HE couldn't go higher then HE probably shouldn't. I also warned him that what goes up must come down and sure enough he fell out of the tree. Luckily he was only a couple of feet of the floor. It wasn't the first time and it most certinly wont be the last. I LOVE FALL!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

Fall is the best. What a good time!