Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Not good, not good at all. So Derek is really allergic to hay. I have always known that but I never understood it, that is until Derek came home from our little at the farm shin dig and looked like this!! His eyes were red and pussing and his whole face looked like a puffer fish. I felt so bad and guilty for taking him to the farm but I have never seen anything like this. He never even touched the hay, he didn't even get near it! I'd hate to think what his face would look like if he had. I never knew that Hay was so airborne. Goodness gracious! Note to self, no hay! EVER!!! This first picture is about 15 minutes after we got home. About 2 hours later
Before going to bed


And waking up the next morning.


3 comments:

leslieb1207 said...

Soooo sorry Derek.! I did not know it could get that bad:( It looks like farm activities are not for you. Next time maybe take some allergy medication and wear a mask. How Are you doing Now?

leslieb1207 said...

Next farm activity I'll go and help Cristi with the kids and you stay safe at home!

Rob O said...

Isn't it strange what our bodies do to us in an attempt to fix the situation? I need to discover a way to totally shut down the allergic response. No class IgE antibodies allowed!