Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here is our princess princess(our nickname for her) in all her wonderfulness. MY 3 MONTH OLD! I just can't account for all the time that has just flown by. It feels like we just brought her home from the hospital, and yet it feels like we have never lived a day without her. Strange how life takes on a certain duality. She is so gorgeous and makes our lives magical. Her favorite things are baby yoga, her daddy (he gets all the smiles), and she is working really hard on talking. I can sit down with her and she will just start cooing away. She is already sleeping through the night and only cries when she is hungry. She is so patient and kind, especially when it comes to being my dress up doll. Love you ALice, keep doing your best and growing up so wonderfully!



4 comments:

leslieb1207 said...

What a smile!!!!

Angie said...

I heart that girl with my whole heart!! She is so cute, especially with that big smile!

Bobby and Melissa said...

Your kids are adorable! We love getting to see pictures of them since we don't get to see you guys too often. And I LOVE that dress Alice is wearing!

Rob O said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!