Sunday, December 26, 2010

We had a very Merry Christmas! In fact Derek and I are walking away feeling a little guilty because we were so fortunate this year. We started by waking up in our house lazily around 9. We undid our stockings for little treats and then loaded up the car to go ver to my moms house. When we got there there were presents everywhere. We started with my favorite Christmas tradition, Christmas PJs. Then we got right into presents. Jude got clothes, coloring books, toys, puppets, and the grandest of all a tricycle with a long handle for someone to help steer him. He tried to ride it right in the midst of all the mess. (Which is our other tradition, to throw the wrapping paper and boxes into a huge messy pile. The cats, and the kids, just love to go frolic in the mountain of crinkly paper) Alice got clothes, tummy time mat, and one of those moby wrap which is prefect cause she thinks it's her job to be held. About half way through Derek, Jude and I recieved bicycle helmets. We were very confused and put them on (hence the "special" high five picture) My mom said it was to get us started on our bike wishes(I have been talking about buying a bike for while now) we said our thanks and then took Jude out to play with his trik when we saw... BIKES!!!!! I just started screaming like some type of crazy game show contestant! I was so excited I just didn't know what to do. And not only were there bikes, but the icing on our Christmas cake is that we got a hitch so we can take Jude and Alice with us! I didn't even know what to do I was so excited! I just kept screaming and jumping and annoying the neighbors I'm sure. It was a fantastic Christmas and I can't wait to get these bikes out on the open trail! Thank you so much everyone who made this a magical Christmas for our family. We love you!!!


No comments: