Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jude, my mom, and I went to go do some shopping and while we were at the store Jude met a cute little girl named Maya. She was about 3 years old and she and Jude were just talking away like they were the best of buds. Maya was eating some cheetos started sharing some with Jude, the thing is they were Red Hot Cheetos and those suckers are spicy!! I stood by and let Jude have one and he was so funny. First he tries to give it back, then he decides that he needs to finish it, by the end he was red eyed and tearing up. Maya's Dad took pity on Jude and gave him some gummy snacks to help the burn. Jude had everyone laughing so hard. Even random passerbys were stopping to watch the spectacle. I didn't get my camera out till the end but it was some funny stuff.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ha, ha, ha!! He's funny!