Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These are my cute kiddos in the dead of night. It started when I went to go check on Jude and he was sleeping in the wierdest position. He is holding a book and will often read himself to sleep. I have to go in a clean his bed off before I go to bed because it will be littered with books and toys. But tonight it wouldn't have mattered because Jude was sleeping in only an 1/8 of the bed. Silly boy.







And then Alice, sweet sweet Alice. She is such an angel. Sleep Sweet my darlings!







4 comments:

Heather said...

I looked back through a lot of your blog today and I just have to say...you're a good little momma Cristina! Those kiddies are SO lucky to have you :)

Angie said...

I love the random positions that kids sleep in! I could stare at sleeping kids for an hour.

leslieb1207 said...

I know the position Jude sleeps in. It's called all over Tati's king size bed, leave only the conner for Tati, and even steel her pillow in the middle of the night! Best night sleep ever!!! :)

leslieb1207 said...

Can't wait to have Alice share in the fun! She is so adorable.