Sunday, November 14, 2010

I was going shopping for a "few" things, and as it always goes with me I ended up getting way more then I needed. Because I had to put Alice up in the front, Jude ended up in the cart. As the shopping trip went on I kept finding more things I needed or wanted and poor Jude just started getting buried. Even Alice had to make room. She had to hold the eggs and the bread. Keep all the soft breakable items(including Alice) in one place.My poor kids were getting lost in mac and cheese and juice boxes. I almost had a heart attack at one point. Jude decided to make himself some room by pushing on Alice's car seat. Luckily I was right there so I stopped her before she feel overboard. After that I wrapped up our shopping trip pretty quick. Sorry my darlings.









No comments: