Friday, October 29, 2010

Yesterday Jude and I went to a carnival that my moms school was having and we had a great time. There was bouncy houses, carousel swings, face painting, a petting zoo, a kiddie train, and all sorts of fun things to do.
There was also a haunted house. After the carnival was closed and all the "monsters" were gone and the lights were turned on we took Jude through it thinking it would be more his speed since almost all the scary stuff was gone. He was still very unsure and scared. He would go look at something and then come running back to get picked up.We will have to skip any haunted houses this halloween.This pictures just cracks me up. I know Jude can't read but he is so blatantly ignoring the sign that it is funny.

1 comment:

Rob O said...

The cutest little kitty I have ever seen!